November 4, 2009

Facebook for Photography by Kat

I usually read a whole bunch of photography and photography business related blogs in my "spare" time, and while doing that tonight I read a post that went like this: "oh hey btw I have a Facebook Fan Page for this photography dealio, thought I should share that." and I went...OH RIGHT!

So on THAT note: Photography by Kat, me, this blog, photokat.ca has a Fan Page on Facebook. Did you miss the link? Here did you miss that link? How about Now?

Join! I know you want to!

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program...or Phillies/Yankees game.

GO PHILLIES! (Yes, I'm remaining optimistic until the VERY end).

6 comments:

  1. Prepare to make a statement while donning the signature red sole of a christian louboutin shoes. Working closely with the risqué burlesque show Folies Bergère, Louboutin became well acquainted with the seduction of a women's shoe and carried that with him to create an imitation christian louboutin. From a fierce, towering pump to an
    everyday flat, christian louboutin replica array of styles never ceases to impress and fits every woman's personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics:)nice blog.
    please visit my blog whenever you have time and give me your valuable comments .
    http://livelifewithluv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, Im from Italy and I love taking photos too. I've got a blog: http://chiarasphotos.blogspot.it/ and a pege on facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-giro-per-la-mia-terra-la-Sardegna-e-non-solo/206190206098921 I'd like to introduce u to my two worlds. Thanks a lot and good job! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. really digging this blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystals are natural,vary in sizes,shapes,colors from lots.Photos were taken close to the item,there may be some flaws,cracks or chips inside the cluster will be normal, thegreencrystal

    ReplyDelete